|28 Oct - 3 Nov||£866||£866||£980||£1042||£1100||£1152|
|4 Nov - 22 Dec||£564||£564||£639||£677||£714||£751|
|22 Dec - 3 Jan 24||(must be 22/12 - 29/12/23 (7 nts) or 29/12/23 - 03/01/24 (7 nts)||£1560|
|4 Jan - 9 Feb||£598||£598||£678||£717||£757||£797|
|10 - 16 Feb||£965||£965||£1093||£1157||£1222||£1286|
|17 - 23 Feb||£724||£724||£820||£869||£917||£965|
|24 Feb - 22 Mar||£703||£703||£797||£843||£890||£937|
|23 - 29 Mar||£859||£859||£973||£1031||£1088||£1145|
|30 Mar - 5 April||£965||£965||£1093||£1157||£1222||£1286|
|6 - 12 April||£859||£859||£973||£1031||£1088||£1145|
|13 - 19 April||£859||£859||£973||£1031||£1088||£1145|
|20 April - 24 May||£761||£761||£862||£913||£963||£1014|
|25 May - 31 May||(Half Term - week only)||£1330|
|1 June - 5 July||£807||£807||£915||£968||£1022||£1076|
|6 July - 7 Sept||£1222||£1222||£1385||£1466||£1548||£1629|
|7 - 27 Sept||£859||£859||£973||£1031||£1088||£1145|
|28Sept - 11 Oct||£761||£761||£862||£913||£963||£1014|
|12 - 25 Oct||£981||£981||£1112||£1172||£1243||£1308|
|26 Oct - 1 Nov||£916||£916||£953||£1009||£1160||£1221|
|2 Nov - 20 Dec||£597||£597||£677||£716||£756||£796|
|21 Dec - 3 Jan 24||(must be 22/12 - 29/12/23 (7 nts) or 29/12/23 - 05/01/24 (7 nts)||£1654|
|Each pet charged at £20 per short stay (3 days)|
|Each pet charged at £25 per long stay (4 days or more)|
Booking conditions: The deposit must be paid by the guest and received by the host. The Guest Form will be issued by the host and must be completed by the guest in full and then returned to the host. The guest must agree to accept the hosts.
We have house rules specific to dogs.
1) The guest may bring 1 well behaved dog per visit, subject to a maximum of 12kg – to be approved by the host ahead of booking; No dogs under the age of 1 year;
2) Dogs are not allowed on furniture – this includes beds, carpets and our lovely sofa in particular;
3) Dogs are not allowed on upper floors – to be kept on ground floor only please;
4) Dogs should not be left alone in house without the owner present. One of our cottages suffered severe long term damage when a dog was left in the cottage and became stressed.
5) Guest to bring a towel to dry off dog ahead of coming back in house together with a bed for the dog.
6) Dogs to be closed in kitchen overnight – we supply a stair gate in order to help guests comply.
7) We also provide a stair gate so that guests can stop their dog going upstairs.
8) We provide a mop, dustpan and brush and hoover and would be grateful if guests could clean up fully after their dog, all dog fur to be removed ahead of departure. Any departure from this will result in further costs be charged to the guest for cleaning.
Terms & Conditions. Once the Guest Form has been received by the host, it will be reviewed and subject to the host’s discretion and written confirmation will then be approved. The host is not duty bound to accept the booking.
The price displayed on the “Tariffs” page will prevail at all times. In the event any other price is offered through computer error or otherwise, the host reserves the right the offer the guest the stay at the correct price as set out in the Tariffs page or else cancel the booking with immediate effect.
The balance is payable 3 calendar months before the commencement of the guest’s stay. If the balance is not received on time and in full the host reserves the right to cancel the booking.
Upon receipt of the balance, final details and directions will be sent to the guest. Deposits and balance payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please see the full T&C’s for further details.